- 1. How do I know if there is wax on my car?
1. How do I know if there is wax on my car?
A good way to tell if it is time to wax your car is by the water bead test. Sprinkle water on your car, and if the water beads that form are more than ½ inch in diameter or if it doesn’t bead up at all, its time for wax. Smaller beads of water, the better the wax.
- 2. What is clay bar treatment?
2. What is clay bar treatment?
Safely removes paint damaging contaminants, which will cause oxidation. Saves clear coat and produces a smooth, ready-to-wax surface.
- 3. What are the distinctions between polish and wax?
3. What are the distinctions between polish and wax?
Polishes will eliminate small clear coat blemishes while waxes protect the polished surface and enhance gloss.
- 4. What are the advantages of Ceramic Pro?
4. What are the advantages of Ceramic Pro?
Prevents light scratches, protects against UV rays, prevents corrosion, self-cleaning for body and rims, extreme gloss and shine, Keeps windshield dry, super hydrophobic, lifetime warranty.
- 5. What are your hours of operation?
5. What are your hours of operation?
8am-5pm by appointment only, please call us today to schedule your time.
- 6. Do you offer mobile service?
6. Do you offer mobile service?
We offer mobile service for large collections or vehicles that cannot be brought to our shop.
- 7. What is paint correction?
7. What is paint correction?
Also known as machine polishing, a systematic application of different compounds, polishes and pads to remove swirls and scratches from your cars paint. This results in depth and a high gloss finish.
- 8. How to prepare your car to be detailed?
8. How to prepare your car to be detailed?
We advise our customers to remove all personal belonging from the vehicle, as we will not be held responsible for lost items. Any items found in the vehicle will be placed in a bag and left in the trunk.